Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Year 2011 - Year of Destruction!!

Ok, it's just the start of the year and we have already seen parts of Australia flooded so much that it would be like France and Germany combined together; then we have all the uprisings in the Middle East with governments disintegrating; and a major bad earthquake just recently in New Zealand.

My next visual narrative will be about what the number 11 signifies. Before I go into details it represents destruction, disintegration, chaos, ... Even the most recent earthquake in Christchurch (NZ) happened on the 22nd (that is a factor of 11 : 2 x 11 = 22). Just coincidence? Or what about the alignment of planets and their gravitational pull on the earth causing these natural disasters? And what happens in the natural is also happening in the spiritual.

So I thought I'd ponder on these things and add bits and pieces from other people to see what they are saying about it all.

In the meantime enjoy my collages (I have used a silver pen around them to signify that there is always hope - 'every cloud has a silver lining' remember - yeah I know a bit naff). Oh let's hope.

Leviathan Stirs

Egypt in Conflict
The visual narrative I have made uses both central collaged images in the middle of these collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment